by Laird Wilcox.
So, you think you know your playing cards? We all know that the standard 52 card deck is used for gin rummy, poker, and even magic. But, how well do you pay attention when your’re playing or performing with them? Here are some easy and hard questions.
(Answers at the bottom.)
1) How many face cards in a standard deck?
2) How many one-eyed Jacks are there in a deck?
3) If I were talking about a Suicide King, which card am I referring to?
a-King of Spades
b-King of Clubs
c-King of Diamonds
d-King of Hearts
4) Which card is the only Queen in the deck that faces right?
a-Queen of Clubs
b-Queen of Hearts
c-Queen of Spades
d-Queen of Diamonds
5) What is unique about the King of Diamonds?
a-He is the only one-eyed King in the deck
b-He is the only King not holding a sword
c-Both A and B
d-None of the above
6) Which of the face cards are the only ones whose hair is colored?
d-None of these
More to come,